Lifeless Lifeless

a poem?

the art and animation is amazing, and you have a good music choice. however the story is a little short and confusing. It seemed more like a visual poem then a "movie" or "cartoon" or whatever. which I guess is what you were going for, but it wasn't really my cup of tea. good job though the quality is great.

gopherguy responds:

I wanted to make something more open ended this time around because that seemed to be some people's problem with my last cartoon. My goal was to create something that would make you think.

My first Mario flash My first Mario flash

short

A little short and the music loops funny but the animation flows well, keep up the good work and try doing something longer or with more of a story

Dance of the Manwhore Dance of the Manwhore

lol

It's soooooo weird but I love it, lol

One Chance One Chance

No ending?

So i have no idea if I saved the world or not, he is sitting on a bench with his kid, I think he came up with a cure... maybe? I Think you should make the final result more clear. Either I failed or not I really don't care about a replay button but I would like to know if I accomplished anything after spending however long playing it... The sound is nice, the graphics are nice to look at, the game play is a little simple though so I think a 7 is fair.

you should really post what is considered a fail or a win in your comments if it isn't in the game since it is so unclear